Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Calculation and Story continuation

“Always put your best foot forward.”

Try as hard as you can or give your best.

Today I gave her addition with decimal place to get an idea for adding bill amounts. I had to sit near her for her to complete the task. As you can see below, i gave her two digit number with decimal place. She could do it but my verbal prompt was needed. She completed the task in 1 1/2 hour. Then i gave her 3  simple two digit number addition as a test and time management. I gave the sum and made her sit alone to do the sum. She completed the sums in 3minutes and 4 minutes. Planning to give her daily simple two digit numbers so that she can speed up her addition time

Story Writing
 Story writing was continuation from yesterdays story, same like yesterday I wrote and gave her 1 line in capital letter. I sat beside her till she completed the task and gave her verbal prompt to type each word. She took 1 1/2 hour to complete. For typing the time should be managed little more. She can do it well if I dictate and give the spelling. There was a slight mood swing in her today, I think that might be the reason she took long time to complete.






No comments:

Post a Comment